Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lauren Conrad: Diet and Workout


Lauren Conrad’s Diet
Lauren’s diet plan includes 6 meals daily, limited to 1,500 calories. Her diet plan is filled with fish and veggies but she does indulge in carbs on her cheat day.

Lauren Conrad’s Workout

Lauren does 1 hour sessions of weight training and treadmill work twice a week. She incorporates 45 minute hiking sessions in LA’s Runyon Canyon when she’s not working out.

About her slim down Lauren says “The first place I lost weight was my little belly. Now I’m happy about my arms because they were a little mushy!” She adds “When I work out regularly and eat healthy, I feel better.”

Celebrity Diet Doctor weigh in
Eating small meals throughout the day helps keep her metabolism up. Her exercise regimen is not only sensible but realistic. Many celebs endure “Navy Seal” type regimens when preparing for movies to get their bodies in top form. Lauren manages to do the same with only 2 weekly strength training sessions. It works for her because she is physically active hiking on her off days. Lauren shows you can tone up by exercising smartly without spending all your time in the gym.

No comments: